Metal processing oil additive package
- SR-7000 Quenching Oil Additive Package
- SR-7011 Emulsified Oil Additive Package
- SR-7022 Knitting oil additive package
- SR-7033 Anti-rust oil additive package
- SR-7044 Punching&Drawing oil additive package
- SR-7055 Synthetic cutting liquid additive package
- SR-7066 Aluminum foil punehing&Drawing additive package
- SR-7077 Deep hole drilling Additive Package
- SR-7088 Water soluble extreme pressure agent
SR-7077 Deep hole drilling Additive Package
Chemical name: Cutting Oil -DHD Additive Package
|Item||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Appearance||Yellowish clear liquid||Visual inspection|
|Density (20℃), kg/m3||Report||GB/T 2540|
|Kinematic Viscosity (40℃), mm2/s||Report||GB/T 265|
|Flash point (open), ℃||≥140||GB/T 3536|
|Mechanical impurities, m%||≤0.05||GB/T511|
It has excellent film forming performance to formulated anti-rust oil.
It can maintain excellent anti-rust in acid environment, and has excellent heat and salt fog resistance for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Added to mineral oil or solvent oil in a certain proportion, which can be used for metal working process rust prevention and long-term storage rust prevention.
|Carbon steel, copper alloy metal working oil and alloy steel extremepressure honing oil||4-8|
|High strength alloy steel, deep hole drilling, tapping and cuttingprocess oil||10-25|
Packing and Storage
It is packed in 200 liter metal drums. Store in dry, clean and well ventilated warehouses.
The highest handling temperature should not exceed 75ºC; long-term storage temperature should not exceed 45 ºC.
For the details of health and safety precautions, please see the related Material Safety Data Sheet
Add product X